Vohnja Manor Visitpandivere.ee

Vohnja Manor was first mentioned in 1504 when it belonged to the van der Heyde family. The last owner of the Manor was Ernst von Tiesenhausen. The classicist single-storey main building was built in 1820s and 1830s under the von Baumgartens. The central part of the single-storey building is two-storied and has a triangular pediment at the top; the side avant-corps have small stepped pediments. Nowadays, it houses the Vohnja Nursery-Primary School. A pond, surrounded with many stylish outbuildings, is located in front of the manor house, on the other side of the current highway.
Vaata Kaardil
Loo oma kaart