The Great Bridge (Lange Brücke) is a bridge over the Põduste River in Kuressaare, Saaremaa. The bridge in this place was first mentioned in 1650. Around 1820, the wooden bridge was replaced by a stone bridge, now known as the Great Bridge. The Great Bridge was damaged in World War II when a bomb hit the bridge on the parish side. Today, it is one of the largest, longest and oldest stone bridges in Estonia. It is an architectural monument and is protected. In 1990, its restoration began.