Map editing tutorial
1. First steps towards your first map.In this video, you will learn the basics of creating a Navicup audio guide tour.
2. Adding new languages and automatic translation1) Just a few mouse clicks to add new languages. 2) Along with the addition of new languages, the texts of all objects are automatically translated. 3) You can also buy an additional automatic translation limit through the e-shop.
3. Importing tracks and objects to your map.1) Import tracks using different file formats (gpx, kml, kmz, xls, csv).
2) Import objects and tracks from other Navicup maps.
3) Add objects to your map using Navicup app on your and map users mobile phones.
4) Create a public form to let other people enter objects together with data to your map over web browser.
5) Accept objects that are suggested to your map via Navicup app or public form.
4. Distributing your map.1) Embedd the map to web page.
2) Print or download map associated QR code
3) Add widget to a web page.
4) Add map URL to social media.
5) Use SEO to the max, so the map will be discoverable for potential users.