Audio tour guide system and app for mobilesIt is possible to create audio guided tours for the whole country, towns or smaller areas. Text based guided tours are marked on a map similarly to the ones described on the page “tourist maps and hiking trails”. The visitor opens the Navicup mobile application and the map of your guided tour and moves along the route marked on the map. When they get to the points of interest, additional information and the pictures of the point if interest opens automatically in the app. "Text to Speech" techology turns the map into a fully automatic audio guided tour. The administrator of the map can also add an audio file with someone talking about the place or with animals or nature sounds.
Use1. Create an audio guided tour and thereby boost the attractiveness of the area. Creating an audio guided tour is simple - the "Text to Speech" technology turn every text in many languages into audio speech. Since the audio guided tour also works automatically outside of working hours and during off-season, it is possible to provide people with activities even when it's not the tourist season. An audio guided tour is an alternative to the regular guided tour, because it is not limited to certain times and provides the opportunity to take part in an “anonymous” tour. PS: Create a tour with a charge and receive an income when it is being used!
2. Create a City Tour type of an online guided tour and you will be free of complicated computer systems that are built into buses. The bus driver doesn't need to “pause” the audio system when waiting at traffic lights or sitting in traffic jams because the Navicup mobile application can detect when it has arrived in the right spot where to activate the audio file or show the additional information on the screen. Set a charge on your audio tour, so the bus driver won't have to sell tickets because the users of the application can show the “ticket” they have bought on the screen of their smart device.
More important possibilities (the added ones are typed in bold)*Creating your own maps without possessing any deeper knowledge about computers.
*Save points and the hiking trail by “walking” through it or you can also do it on your computer without even leaving your desk.
*The changes made on a map are visible to the users of the app in real time, which gives an important advantage compared to paper maps where making changes or correcting mistakes would mean printing out a whole new edition of the map.
*It is possible to import trails and also points from Goolge maps, it supports the kml and gps file formats.
*By using your map the visitor can get to know your area, discover exciting places and “listen” to interesting local stories.
*NEW The "Text to Speech" technology turns every text based description into "speech", so you can listen to it with phones speaker or headphones.
*The application leads the visitor to the places they want to go to and doesn't let them get lost.
*The users of the map can give “stars”, share emotions or write feedback about points of interest.
*The administrator of the map can receive valuable information about the points of interest (computing statistics, “heatmap” etc.)
*A map with a charge gives you the possibility to receive additional income from the online guided tours and it can also act as a “ticket”.
Active maps 24/7/365. In app and on web.
- Map on the web and in the app
- Social media links
- Printout of the map on paper
- QR codes
- App widget
- Public object forms
- User feedback system in the app
- Group location
- Audio Guide
- Image gallery map
- Consumer games
- Location-based messages/ads
- Instant notifications on the screens of app users
- Statistics module
- Moving objects
- Notify new items
- Higher category messages for the app
- Mobile payment solution
- Max number of objects
Active maps 24/7/365. In app and on web.
|0.- €||2.- € /obj||4.- € /obj|
|Map on the web and in the app||x||x||x|
|Social media links||x||x||x|
|Printout of the map on paper||x||x||x|
|Public object forms||x||x||x|
|User feedback system in the app||x||x||x|
|Image gallery map||x||x||x|
|Instant notifications on the screens of app users||x||x||x|
|Notify new items||-||-||x|
|Higher category messages for the app||-||-||x|
|Mobile payment solution||-||x||x|
|Max number of objects||100||5000||5000|
* The user of the free service is obliged to refer to and link to Navicup app on their website and social media account